PureDireX - PDR03-0100
Total RNA Isolation Reagent (Reagent Based)
Size: 100 ml
PureDireX Total RNA Isolation Reagent (Reagent Based)
The Total RNA Isolation Reagent Kit provides an efficient 3-step method to isolate the total RNA from the tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood, and serum. This unique reagent system ensures the total RNA with a high yield and good quality from samples of unlimited size. If a larger sample is required, the reagent volume can be scaled proportionately, making this reagent not only very user-friendly but also highly versatile. The RNA phenol extraction is not required, and the entire procedure can be completed in 60 minutes. The total RNA is ready for use in RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, cDNA Synthesis and Mapping.
• Fast procedure delivering high-quality total RNA.
• Ready-to-use RNA for high performance in any downstream application.
• Consistent RNA yield from the starting material with a small amount.
• Provide sufficient reagents and 3 steps to treat the samples.
• Sample: Tissue, cultured animal and bacterial cells, blood, and serum.