GeneDireX - PM005-0500
PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder
Size: 500 μl
• Broad range: 10 - 175 kDa.
• Ready-to-use: supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels.
• Easy to identify: includes the ~10, ~40 and ~90 kDa reference bands coupled with a blue dye.
• Sharp bands.
The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder contains 11 proteins that resolve into sharp, tight bands in the range of 10-175 kDa. The PiNK Plus Prestained Protein Ladder allows you to monitor molecular weight separation during electrophoresis, estimate molecular weights of proteins of interest, and evaluate western transfer efficiency.
Approximately 0.2~0.4 mg/ml of each protein in the buffer (20 mM Tris-phosphate, pH 7.5 at 25°C), 2 % SDS, 1 mM Dithiothreitol, 4.8 M Urea, and 12 % (v/v) Glycerol.
Quality Control :
Tested by SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis and Western blotting.
Stable for up to 2 weeks at 25°C
Stable for up to 3 months at 4°C
For long-term storage, store at -20°C
Recommendations for Loading :
• Thaw the ladder either at room temperature or at 37-40°C for a few minutes to dissolve precipitated solids. Do not boil.
• Mix thoroughly to ensure the solution is homogeneous.
• Load the following volumes of the ladder on the SDS-polyacrylamide gel :
5 μl per well for mini-gels, 2.5 μl per well for blots
10 μl per well for large gels, 5 μl per well for blots