BIO-HELIX - MB200-P100
2X PCR SuperMix
Size: 100 rxns (2 x 1.25mL)
Bio-Helix 2X PCR SuperMix is a blended solution with Mg2+, dNTPs, and recombinant Thermostable DNA polymerase which offers a reliable amplification of nucleic acid templates through the polymerase chain reaction (PCR). This mixture (supplied at 2X), allows the effortless calculation of its final concentration by adding the primer and template to the solution. The provided amount is sufficient for 100 amplification reactions (50 μL each). The 2X PCR SuperMix is stable under temperature change and the enzyme maintains the same performance even when stored at 37°C after 21 days.
● Storage and Heat Endurance
Prolonged 37°C storage: enzyme activity maintains the same level after 21 days at 37°C.
● Super high speed - One-minute extension
➤ Template: Lambda
➤ DNA Primer: FW #1469; RV1kb #1472, 2kb #1473, 3kb #1474
● High sensitivity
➤ Template: human gDNA: 3000 to 3 copies
➤ Primer (methyltransferase): FW #1458, RV #1459
● Amplification of long targets up to 5kb from Lambda DNA
➤ Template : Lambda DNA
➤ Primer: • FW #1469
• RV1kb #1472, 2kb #1473, 3kb #1474, 4kb #1499, 5kb #1498
● Storage and Heat Endurance: 21 days in 37°C stable.
● Super high speed : Complete 2 kb in 60 seconds (30b ~ 50b/sec in extension).
● High sensitivity: Low copy number of template amplification.
● Amplification of long targets up to 5kb from Lambda DNA.
● Best balance between performance and value.
- A compatible PCR instrument
- Vortex or equivalent
- Plates and seals for your instruments
This Super Mix is compatible with the majority of commercially available PCR systems.
As a starting point, please place the pre-chilled components on ice and follow the below steps:
- Set up the reaction tubes/plates on ice
- Add the following components (in any order) to the reaction vessel:
- 2X PCR SuperMix (25 μl)
- Primers (200 nM final concentration per primer is recommended)
- DNA template
- Mix the components and if necessary, cover them with mineral or silicone oil
- Cap reaction tubes and load them into the thermal cycler.
- Run cycling program
- Shake gently before use to avoid foaming and low-speed centrifugation.
- During operation, always wear a lab coat, disposable gloves, and protective equipment.